*We recommend you review this information with your trade show coordinator and/or EAC(s). Shepard Exposition Service is the general service contractor for the show, AND you will be required to create a Shepard Exposition Service login to access the service manual if you do not already have one.
**Please be advised that when ordering your company’s exhibitor badges, you should ONLY be registering your company personnel that will be working your booth at the show and SHOULD NOT be registering other members of the industry who are not employed by your company.
Free Custom Promotional Tools
Drive traffic to your booth with customizable graphics that can be added to your company blog, social media sites, the home page of your website, in email campaigns, newsletters, brochures and anywhere else where you’ll want to be visible to buyers.
Exhibitor Move-In Dates & Hours
|Move-In Dates||Move-In Hours|
|Sunday 11/1||12pm – 6pm|
|Monday, 11/2||8am – 6pm|
|Tuesday, 11/3||8am – 6pm|
All booths in Pigeon Forge must be completely set by 9am on Wednesday, November 4.
All booths in Pigeon Forge must remain completely set until 3pm on Saturday, November 7.
Questions? Please Contact Us!
IGES Official Authorized Vendors*
- Hotel & Travel – EventSphere
- Attendee/Exhibitor Email Provider – Reach Marketing
- Email List Rental Provider – Reach Marketing
- Lead Retrieval – Experient
- Attendee/Exhibitor Registration – Experient
- General Service for Onsite:
- Furnishings, Freight, Labor – Shepard
- Electrical – Griffin
- Onsite Catering – Bullfish Grill (Pigeon Forge)