Q: Why are Sevierville and Pigeon Forge in different locations?
A: We have so many great companies that exhibit each show that we can’t fit them all into one convention. It only takes a quick 15-20 minute drive in between both venues, and we offer free shuttle service during show days.
Q: What does IGES stand for?
A: It stands for International Gift Exposition in the Smokies. IGES is also known as SSS which stands for Souvenir Super Show.
Q: Where is the IGES convention located in Tennessee?
A: Sevierville Convention Center is located in 202 Gists Creek Road Sevierville, TN 37876 and Pigeon Forge LeConte Center is located in 2986 Teaster Lane Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Q: What are the dates for future events?
A: Please visit the ‘Dates & Hours’ page for updated event information.
Q: Do I need to register for each yearly event separately?
A: Yes, you must register for each show so that we have the most current information for your business. Think of it as an RSVP to let us know you are coming to the show! You can register on the ‘Register to Attend’ button on the right rail or by visiting the Registration page.
Q: Will my IGES badge get me into both locations (Sevierville & Pigeon Forge)?
A: Yes, regardless of where you register or pick up your badge, it will get you into both locations.
Q: Who can attend?
A: This is a Trade only event – qualified buyers and industry professionals only. This show is NOT open to the public. IGES is a wholesale business to business marketplace. All children are allowed to attend IGES since there are no age restrictions.
Q: How do I register?
A: Click on the registration box at the upper right corner of this page. If registration happens to be closed for a particular show, you can sign up to receive an email reminder once registration is open.
Q: What is the cost to attend?
A: There is no cost to attend as a qualified buyer.
Q: How will I know I am registered?
A: Once you register online you will receive an automated email confirmation with a barcode at the top of the page. This confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided so it is very important for us to have your direct email address so you can receive your confirmation. If you register by phone or mail, you will only receive an email confirmation if you have completed all the required demographics and provided an email address.
Q: When will I receive my badge?
A: BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED. You must print and bring your confirmation page to the show site to print out your badge. Just like you do at the airline when you print your boarding pass.
Q: Are hotel discounts being offered?
A: Yes! IGES negotiates special hotel rates for our trade show. We encourage you to book your hotel at one of our official hotels. Note that IGES runs free shuttle service between our official hotels to both venues, on a daily basis to transport you back and forth to the show. To book your hotel please visit hotel accommodations section of our website for more information.
Q: Are there wheelchair and scooter rentals available at the show?
A: Although not directly at the show, attendees can rent a scooter in Pigeon Forge (next to McDonald’s) located at 3536 Parkway, Suite 6, Pigeon Forge, TN. To reserve, call (865) 366-3306 or (865) 466-8422.
American Disabilities Act
Emerald Expositions is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. In accordance with the ADA rules, attendees requiring specific aids or services must contact IGES in writing at least two weeks prior to the start date of any IGES tradeshow. For information please contact Andrea Nielson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Do you provide child care services?
A: No, IGES does not provide child care services. If you are looking for childcare services, please check with your hotel for a recommendation or visit this page for some options.
Q: What are the Show floor restrictions?
A: Below is a list of restrictions:
- No wheeled bags larger than 18″ H x 12″W is allowed on the show floor at any time.
- Trade only event – Not open to the general public. A person must be a qualified buyer to attend.
- No camera/video recorders at any time.
- No smoking.
- IGES reserves the right to use photographs/video taken of you at the show for marketing purposes.
- Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendees hereby release Emerald Expositions from any and all liability claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any kind which arise out of/or result from attendee’s attendance at the event, whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to the exhibitor or his/her invitees.
- Vendors at IGES may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone, and fax will be shared with the exhibitors and IGES will no longer be in control of how your information is used. More details available at www.emeraldexpositions.com/privacy-policy
Still have questions? Contact us at 323.817.2239 and we will be happy to assist you.