Each company receives six badges per booth. Please be sure to register all staff members requiring access to the show floor during set up and tear down. Please be advised that when ordering your company’s exhibitor badges, you should ONLY be registering your company personnel that will be working your booth at the show and SHOULD NOT be registering other members of the industry who are not employed by your company.
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at IGES may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Show Name will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.