Exhibitor Service Manual
The Exhibitor Service Manual is an important resource for planning a successful exhibiting experience at IGES. It contains important information regarding move-in schedules and logistics, show rules and regulations, mandatory forms, deadlines and ordering services through official show vendors.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR IGES – SEVIERVILLE EXHIBITORS:
Due to another show that is at the Sevierville Convention Center immediately preceding IGES, move-in time is reduced. For 2017, IGES – Sevierville will move-in on a targeted schedule, beginning Sunday, October 29. This means that each booth has been assigned a time on Sunday, October 29 to begin moving in. Booths can move-In on or after their designated time but not before. Move- In will continue all day on Monday, October 30 for exhibitors to complete their set up. Please review the Targeted Move-In Plan for your assigned move-in time.
Introducing Shepard Exposition Services
We are excited to be working with Shepard Exposition Services as the NEW decorator/services contractor for IGES. Shepard offers a wide variety of products and services including:
- Furnishings and Accessories
- And much more!
Please review their full line of products and services in the Exhibitor Service Manual (links provided above), and you can contact them direct at:
Phone: (404) 720-8600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s Included with Your Booth
(per 10×10 unit)
- 8’ High white backwall, 8’ high white side walls
- 1 table (4’, 6’, or 8’. Complete the Shepard “Package Items – Table Size Selection” Form found in the Service Manual. Form must be returned to Shepard by October 11)
- 2 chairs (use the form)
- 1 id sign
- Carpet (Black at Sevierville/Gray at Pigeon Forge)
Exhibitor Console – Your New Show Planner!
The new Exhibitor Console is now live! This is where you can update your company information for our directories, message buyers and advertise your booth specials, all online. It is critical that you take action to update your profile now. To be listed in our printed show directory, online directory and mobile app, all exhibitors MUST add:
- Product Categories (select up to 3; these will also be displayed in our printed show guide)
- Product Images (1 free with booth package)
- Product Lines (if applicable)
- Press releases/Product Brochure Upload (1 per booth package)
In addition, you can use the console to:
- Register for Exhibitor Staff Badges: All personnel accessing the show floor are required to wear an “Exhibitor” badge at all times. Each company is allotted 6 badges per booth. If you need additional, please contact Show Management.
- Book your hotel rooms through EventSphere, IGES’ only official housing vendor.
- Submit Insurance Information
- Submit EAC Information
- View Invoices and Payment Information
*NOTE: You will need your IGES CUSTOMER # TO USE AS YOUR PASSWORD TO LOGIN
If you don’t know your IGES CUSTOMER #, hit “Forgot Password” to have it automatically emailed to you.
Questions? Please contact us!
Kay Griffith, Account Executive
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
Holly Harris, Group Sales Director
Renee Domaloan, Order Entry Coordinator