Introducing NEW Buyer Bucks program where IGES buyers can earn cash back on orders placed at the show!
- Location: Sevierville Convention Center
- Where: With select participating exhibitors
- Description: Spend a buck, get a buck! Introducing the Buyer Bucks Program at IGES 2019, buyers can earn cash back when shopping at the show with participating exhibitors. Exclusively at the Sevierville Convention Center.
How does it work?
Get rewarded with discounts and specials from participating exhibitors using the tear-out Buyer Bucks coupons located in the Show Directory. When a buyer makes cumulative purchases of $500 or more per exhibitor using the Buyer Bucks, the IGES show will reward buyers with money back! A win-win for buyers and another great reason to attend and shop IGES in November!
Be sure to look for the Buyer Bucks coupons in the Show Directory!
- Discounts and special offers from participating exhibitors
- Cash back from IGES for the amount spent during the show from participating exhibitors
|On cumulative orders of:||IGES rewards:|
|$500 – $1,999||$50|
|$2,000 – $2,999||$75|
|$3,000 – $4,999||$100|
|$5,000 and up||$150|
1. Earn Extra Money! Place orders with more than 4 participating exhibitors and earn an additional $50 per exhibitor . Bonuses starts with company #5. $500 minimum order per company. Bonuses are not multiplied.
- Place an order with 1 to 4 exhibitors = receive $0 bonus
- Place an order with 5 exhibitors = receive $50 bonus
- Place an order with 6 exhibitors = receive $100 bonus
- Place an order with 7 exhibitors = receive $150 bonus
- and so on.
2. When a buyer makes as purchase of at least $500 per exhibitor the buyer can earn 1.5x more cash back when shopping on Thursday (11/7) or Friday (11/8).
2018 PARTICIPATING EXHIBITORS:
- b. dazzle
- Barrels of Yum
- Boulder Canyon Apparel
- Buxton Company
- Fig Design
- Golden Island
- GYPSY WAGON WARES
- Indian Village
- Jaks Trading
- JMP Fashions, Inc.
- North Woods Animal Treats
- Norty Footwear and Clothing
- NU-VENTURE, LLC
- PB Misters
- Poppy Handcrafted Popcorn
- Spin Copter
- Stain Imaging
- Stetson Hats
- Stumpy Originals
- Test Market/Absolute Marketing
- The Petting Zoo
- White Mountain Puzzles
- Yumi Hats & Bags
- Zaer Ltd International
REGISTER FOR FREE TODAY & RECEIVE BUYER BUCKS!
For more information, email email@example.com or call 323.794.2932 to speak to one of our Buyer Relations team member.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUYER BUCKS PROGRAM
- Buyer Bucks coupons are valid for use at the current IGES show, from November 5-8, 2019.
- Buyers may only use one (1) Buyer Bucks coupon per order, per exhibitor written at the show. One coupon per store or corporation, per product special. Coupons will be accumulated per store or corporation. Orders must be written onsite during the current show.
- Buyer Bucks coupons have no other cash value.
- Buyer Bucks coupons may not be used to pay any invoice, and/or may not be used by buyers as payment “on account” against any outstanding indebtedness of customer.
- Endorsed purchase orders that show a IGES purchase was made must be brought to the IGES Redemption Station no later than 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
- 1.5x rewards apply only to orders written on Thursday (11/7) or Friday (11/8). Orders written on Tuesday (11/5) and Wednesday (11/7) will not be eligible for multiplied rewards.
- Orders are verified with exhibitors following the show. Orders that are canceled or not paid to the exhibitor will not count toward rewards refund. Show Management reserves the right to revoke or reduce refund amounts if orders cannot be verified.
- No checks will be written to the buyer directly at the show. You will receive your check within 45-60 days after the IGSE show stage.
- Any copies of coupon will not be accepted. Original Buyer Bucks coupon must be submitted with the paperwork.
- Attendee hereby releases Emerald Expositions from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, cost and expenses of any kind which arise out of/or result from attendee’s attendance at the event, whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to exhibitor or his/her invitees.
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors